Become a Pool Member
Annual membership to the Highlands Natural Pool is highly recommended and open to all, regardless of where you live!
Benefits of Pool Membership
• Members can visit the pool as often as they like during regular hours
• Join members-only swim hour 11am-12pm each day.
• Use our members-only reserved parking area
• Members can bring up to 5 guests per visit and pay just $10 each
• A picnic grove table and grill can be reserved in advance at no charge
The Pool is run by volunteers and we are sustained financially by our paid Memberships and donations. Non-members visiting for the day provide some additional income to help us meet our expenses, but we are committed to strengthening the sense of community that the Pool has historically been known for - something that is especially needed in these trying times.
2023 Special Offers
Bring in three new members when you join and your membership is free!
Note: a "new" member can be a former member if they have not joined in the past thee or more years. To get your discount for bringing in one or more members, just make sure that the new member(s) add a note to their application mentioning you by name and stating that you brought them in. If you have already paid your membership dues, send us a note with the name(s) of any member(s) you brought in, and we will reimburse you for the applicable discount.
How to Join the Pool
Download a membership application form (PDF document), complete the requested information and mail it to:
The Highlands Natural Pool
180 Snake Den Road
Ringwood, NJ 07456
A completed, mailed-in membership application is required regardless of payment method. Before submitting your membership application form, please review our Grounds Rules.
• For mail-in payments: send your check to the address above, along with your completed membership application.
• For online credit card payments: pay in FULL using the order form below. (note: payments are processed by PayPal, which charges us a processing fee that we have included in the online prices. You don't need a PayPal account: VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover cards are accepted); Please mail in completed online payment version of membership application.
2023 ONLINE ORDER FORM
After you pay online, please remember to print, complete and mail us a copy of the membership form.
Note: Children can only be added to Individual, Senior Individual and Senior Couple memberships. By submitting your membership application form electronically, you agree to comply with the policies of the Highlands Natural Pool. All prices are subject to change without notice.
Other Ways that You Can Support the Pool
The Highlands Natural Pool is a 501(c)3 charity, so tax-deductible donations can be made to us or a planned gift can be earmarked for the pool. You can also purchase a commemorative engraved brick to be placed in the pool entrance walkway. Even easier, search the web using GoodSearch, and you'll generate income for the pool when you search on the web - at no cost to you!
• To donate online now hit the button:
For more information, contact us directly:
• By e-mail: Highlands_Pool -at- Yahoo.com
• By telephone: 973-835-4299
Note: Prices subject to change without notice.